Voting by mail is an increasingly popular way to vote on your terms instead of waiting for election day. Despite its name, you don’t have to return your ballot via USPS. In fact, we highly recommend voters use the secure ballot drop box to return your ballot.
Here are the important details to know:
- Find out if you are automatically getting a ballot in the mail.
- Learn about Voting by Mail and see a sample ballot.
- Read about what is on the ballot
- Get tips on how to complete your ballot
- Learn about your options to return your ballot
- Once you’ve returned your ballot, you can track the status of your ballot in your My Voter account.
- Any problems or concerns? Check out our FAQ.
- Need to fix a rejected ballot? Found out how here.
- Want more information? Visit the New Jersey Division of Elections VBM page.