Get Ready to Vote on November 2nd!
Latest MDC Election News
Voter Checklist: Make Sure You’re Ready
- Get key information on voting in the November General Election from ATNJ and visit the NJ Voter Information Portal for all the latest information.
- Find out if you are automatically getting a ballot in the mail.
- Check Your Voter Registration Status or register online. The Voter Registration Deadline is 21 days before the election. You can register at 17, but cannot vote until you are 18.
- Learn about Voting by Mail.
- Make sure you have a My Voter Record Account, or sign up for one now.
- Learn about commonly asked questions in the Voter FAQ section.
Make a plan to Vote
There are three main ways to vote in the November 2nd election:
- Vote in person on election day. Find your location here. Polls are open 6 am to 8 pm.
- Vote “by mail” with a paper ballot. If you are signed up to receive your ballot in the mail, you cannot vote on a machine in person. Return your ballot in the dropbox by the Madison Safety Complex or by mail.
- Early voting takes place October 23 to the 31st. Find out more here.
Learn more about your voting options on the Morris County website.
- 2021 General Election
Action Together New Jersey Education VoteByMailNJ.org
The VoteByMailNJ.org website has all the latest information for voting in New Jersey. Go here first for information on these topics: