Get Ready to Vote!
Latest MDC Election News
Voter Checklist: Make Sure You’re Ready
- Get key information on everything related to voting from ATNJ and visit the NJ Voter Information Portal for all the latest information.
- Find out what races are on the ballot this year.
- Find out if you are automatically getting a ballot in the mail.
- Check Your Voter Registration Status or register online. The Voter Registration Deadline is 21 days before the election. You can register at 17, but cannot vote until you are 18.
- Learn about Voting by Mail and see a sample ballot.
- Make sure you have a My Voter Record Account, or sign up for one now.
- Learn about commonly asked questions in the Voter FAQ section.
Make a plan to Vote in the November 8th General Election
There are three main ways to vote:
- Vote in person on election day. Find your location here. Polls are open 6 am to 8 pm.
- Vote “by mail” with a paper ballot. If you are signed up to receive your ballot in the mail, you cannot vote on a machine in person. Return your ballot in the dropbox by the Madison Safety Complex or by mail.
- Early voting for the 2022 General Election will take place on Saturday October 29 through Sunday November 6 at the Hartley Dodge Court Room during these hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Learn more about your voting options on the Morris County website.
- 2022 NJ Primary and General Election can be viewed here.
- General Election Key Dates:
- September 24: Commencement of Mailing of Mail-In Ballots
- October 18: Voter Registration Deadline
- October 29: November 6: Early Voting Period
- November 1: Deadline to apply for a Mail-In Ballot by Mail
- November 7 – by 3:00 p.m.: Deadline for In-Person Mail-In Ballot Applications
- November 8: General Election
Action Together New Jersey Education VoteByMailNJ.org
The VoteByMailNJ.org website has all the latest information for voting in New Jersey. Go here first for information on these topics: