Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there were major changes to the primary, deadlines and the process to vote. We encourage all voters to vote by mail in 2020 and to utilize the secure drop box to submit your ballot.
- Check out our Vote By Mail 101 page to make sure you’re ready.
- Read through the 2020 General election FAQ page.
- See if you are registered to vote.
- Setup your Elections account to make sure you will get a ballot and track the receipt of it.
- Make sure you have read up on the three proposed constitutional amendments to change the redistricting schedule if census data is delayed, to provide a property tax deduction to peacetime veterans and to legalize marijuana.
Hear directly from the NJ Secretary of State with a comprehensive overview of voting in the next election.
Thank you to Action Together New Jersey for this handy guide to key dates. Visit their Vote by Mail page for more info.