WHICH DEMOCRATS ARE RUNNING THIS YEAR?
- Mayor: Robert Conley
- Borough Council (Vote for 2) Maureen Byrne and Rachel Ehrlich
- General Assembly (Vote for 2) Mila Jasey and John McKeon
- Freeholder (Vote for 3) Cary Amaro, Cara Parmigiani, David Timpanaro
- Sheriff: William Schievella
- Surrogate: Michael Thompson
- The last day to register to vote is Tuesday October 15th
- Visit the Morris County Clerk page to learn more
- Complete a registration application form at the Morris County Board of Elections office or by mail. Mail the completed form or drop it off in person
- If you have moved, changed your name, or want to change political party affiliation, you need to fill out the appropriate form and submit it to the Board of Elections.
VOTE BY MAIL
- Anyone who has voted by mail or did early voting in the past will automatically get a VBM ballot in the mail this year
- Completing the ballot is complicated- read it carefully and follow the directions completely
- If returning your Mail-In Ballot in-person, it must be received by the County Board of Elections before the close of polls on Election Day.
- If returning your Mail-In Ballot by mail, it must be postmarked on or before Election Day and received by the Board of Elections no later than 48 hours after the close of polls.
- Once you apply for a Mail-In Ballot, you will not be permitted to vote by machine at your polling place in the same election. But you can complete a provisional ballot at the polls and your vote will count!
In-person early voting is also available Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm, up until Monday, November 4th, at 3:00pm. In addition, there will be extended early voting hours on Tuesday, October 15th, until 9:00pm, on Tuesday, October 29th, until 7:00pm and on Saturday, November 2nd, from 8:00am to noon.
Early in-person voting takes place at: Morris County Clerk’s Office 10 Court Street, Administration & Records Building, 1st Floor, Morristown, NJ 07963-0315
ELECTION DAY NOV. 5TH
- Polls will be open from 6:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- As long as you’re in line by 8:00PM you can vote. Stay in line.
- Find your polling location on the Rosenet site